The series of Mould Dryers MDE
consists of 8 models with air flow from 300 to 4000 m3/h, mainly used to prevent moisture condensation on the mould surface due to low temperature cooling water .
The MDE Mould Dryer grant optimum operating conditions to improve productivity and to give high quality levels, reducing production waste to minimum.
These air dryers are available in two versions: mould dryer standard version and mould dryer “Plus” version, which includes PLC control for monitoring the main process parameters like airflow, Dew Point, delivery air temperature, etc.
Main application fields :
- extrusion blow moulding
- injection moulding of thin wall containers
- preform production
- fast cycling injection moulding
- other applications
- Constant quality
- Reduction of the warehouse , thanks to constant operating conditions all the year.
- Reduced maintenance operations
- Longer mould life
- Important energy savings
- Production independent from ambient conditions
- Dehumidification system with adsorbing desiccants using rotors of active metal silicates
- Pre-cooler heat-exchanger
- Post-cooler heat-exchanger
- Easy access to each internal component
- Compact dimensions
- Blocked rotor alarm
- Air Dew Point: – 9.5°C