The manifold “MC” is a device to adjust fluid flow for multi-circuits moulds.
It should be placed between the temperature controller/chiller and the mould.
In the standard version it is able to adjust the flow rate of 10 different circuits.
The PLC control with touch screen allows you to enable / disable individual circuits and adjust the flow rate with a pulse modulation system.
On the display you can select the times, frequencies and enabling of the individual circuits and save various adjustment recipes dedicated to each mould.
- The device is compact and easy to install
- The manifold can be installed directly on the mould
- You can set the cooling/heating capacity independently circuit by circuit
- You can choose how and when to cool depending on the cycle time of the injection moulding machine
- You can save data (recipe) of each mould for future use
- You can connect different types of temperature controllers or only the cooling system
- The stainless steel body has a 1″ inlet and 10 3/8″ outlets. The Kv of each single outlet is 18 l/min
- CANopen and/or Modbus interface to receive signals of the various moulding phases, communicate the opening state of the valves and the data of the adjustments, both from the injection moulding machine and from the temperature controller
- The pneumatically controlled process valves are driven by a group of solenoid valves with low electric absorption
- The maximum temperature of the process fluid (water or oil) is 180° C
- A shockproof control box is connected to the valve block via cable, 5 m long, for the power supply and the signals transmission.