The adiabatic nebulising system cooler FCN Free Cooler technology makes use of the ambient air to cool process water,
allowing high heat loads to be balanced with a limited amount of electrical power.
Free Coolers normally can reach one leaving water temperature not lower than the ambient air. If they are equipped with adiabatic nebulising systems, temperatures 5-7°C below the ambient air may be reached.
The adiabatic nebulising system cooler FCN series consists of 4 different models with 70 to 340 kW cooling capacity.
The adiabatic coolers FCN are designed for outdoor installation. To avoid water freezing, a proper percentage of glycol must be added to the process water if the ambient temperature can drop below 0°C (32°F).
The internal geometry provides an optimal distribution of the air with any kind of regulation for the air flow, thanks to the internal compartments that make each fan independent.
- Energy saving
- No scaling or contamination of the process water
- Easy installation
- Easy integration on existing systems
- Fast R.O.I.
- Axial fan with integrated motor, available either with standard motor, with ON/OFF control at constant speed.
- EC brushless motors, with electronic fan speed control, available as an option, provide great energy saving performance.
- Low noise fans.
- Coils made of smooth copper tubes, Ø 12 mm, and high turbulence aluminium fins modular design for easy future expansion of the system.
- Control panel to set and check the leaving water temperature, with step capacity control and lead-lag function (continuous speed control as option).
- Zinc-plated metal frame, powder coated with synthetic resins, RAL 7035 colour, to grant high resistance against corrosion.