Dynamic temperature controller that use rapid alternation between cold water flows and pressurized hot water flows.
The dynamic temperature controller Dual T rapidly sends in alternation water flows at different temperatures (hot flow max. 180°C and cold flow min. 8°C).
This temperature control unit allows for the injection of plastic into the preheated mould using the hot water flow (obtaining the maximum quality moulded part).
Subsequently, by introducing cold water into the mould, it allows to quickly extract the piece as the solidification process of the same is accelerated.
This entails a significant reduction in cycle times with a consequent increase in production.
This system is very advantageous also for those high quality products that require finishings and coatings after moulding, as it is possible to avoid this further type of processing because, by heating the mould during the injection phase and cooling it for extraction, the technical features and aesthetics of the finished product are improved.
- Very low energy consumption
- Minimum heat loss
- Less number of temperature controllers per moulding unit
- Operation with mains water: softened water is not required
- Immediate commutation from the heating phase to the cooling phase and vice versa
- Innovative cooling system
- High operation flexibility
- Pressurized water unit with 2 independent circuits with different temperatures (hot circuit – cold circuit)
- Hot circuit max 180°C
- Cold circuit min 8°C
- AISI 316 stainless steel heater
- Cooling power from 50kW to 180kW
- Pressure transducer in unit input/output (Pressure visible from display)
- Temperature probe in the unit inlet/outlet (Temperature visible from display)
- Programmable PLC with 7″ touchscreen
- High pressure safety valve
- Safety thermostat
- Stainless steel pipes
- Option for water connections on opposite sides