Pressurized water mould temperature controller
with operating temperature up to 140°C.
The pressurized temperature controller is equipped with high pressure/high flow pumps .
The pressurized temperature controllers are available in the version with one heating element and in the version with two heating elements.
In the pressurized temperature controller with two heating elements, one heater is automatically off, when the operating temperature is close to the set point value.
- High accuracy: +/- 0,5°C of the set value
- Forced cooling function at the end of the production for quick mould changing
- High accessibility for easy maintenance
- Low energy consumption
- Incoloy heating elements
- High pressure, high flow centrifugal pump. The pump has two back to back impellers with axial thrust balancing
- Expansion cylinder
- Automatic filling system with magnetic level switch
- PID algorithm for both heating and cooling
- Self-optimizing function of PID parameters
- Display showing set point and actual temperature values
- RS 485 interface with ModBus communication protocol
- Communication signal 0-10V or 4-20mA
- Double set-point switching by external contact