Water temperature controller available also in oil and water/oil versions,
equipped with open tank, suitable to operate in pressure or in vacuum mode with working temperatures up to 90°C (water) or 150°C (oil).
This temperature controller is available in various models: temperature controller with one heating element (TB-S), or with two heating elements and automatic partialization (TB-M), or temperature controller with double zones of thermoregulation (TB-D).
Water temperature controller with indirect cooling with large surface finned coil granting high cooling capacity.
- Possibility of running continuously in vacuum mode thanks to reversible pump
- High resistance to corrosion, thanks to main components in non- ferrous material
- High temperature accuracy thanks to double PID control
- Quick mould changing and quick mould cooling thanks to forced cooling function
- High accessibility and easy maintenance
- All components easily reachable by removing only one screw
- Stainless steel heating elements. Low specific heat heating elements for oil applications.
- Stainless steel insulated open tank
- Indirect cooling through high efficiency heat exchanger
- Automatic filling for water versions and manual filling with level control for oil versions
- AUTO-TUNING function
- Safety thermostat
- Interface RS 485 with MODBUS RTU slave protocol
- Interface 4÷20 mA for temperature and set point variation.
- Set point commutation between two pre-set values through remote potential free contact.
- Water strainer
- Wheels, two fixed and two swivelling